homeabout meshopdaily readsfaqcontact

Saturday, June 9, 2012

OOTD: Pinky Promise

Coming up with creative titles for these outfits is going to get hard in a hot minute here, guys. Pinky promise. Get it? Because my blazer is pink? Oh I make myself chuckle!!!








--- Outfit Details ---
Skirt: Gifted
Blazer: Gifted
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Forever21

This is the outfit I wore to my belated birthday dinner with my sister and my friend Jackie yesterday evening. We went to Bubba Gump and let me just say that shrimp mac and cheese is pretty darn DELICIOUS. Even though I bet I could make it myself. We shopped around and I tried desperately to find a swimsuit but alas, everything looked funny on me. Online shopping it is. And then we finally made a stop at the brand new Disney store and holy moly I wouldn't have had so much fun if it hadn't been for Jackie being so excited that she almost peed her little pantaloons the whole time. More than once. Oh the joys of Disney.

Overall, it was an awesome end to a boring day in summer school. I am happy I got to spend time with two of the most important gurls in my life. Now I am headed out to a day of super cut throat competitive bowling oh ho ho. Have a fantastic Caturday!

Until next time,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment