homeabout meshopdaily readsfaqcontact

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Frurzern Yergert

My friends and I have this thing where we pronounce regular words like we have a weird foreign speech impediment (Corn= kern, Potato= perterter, People= perple, etc. etc.), hence the title. This morning we (my family and I) went to this frozen yogurt place called Tutti Frutti. Frozen yogurt is the "in thing" now I suppose, with a new shop popping up every day. I have never really liked yogurt, I am more of a sherbet/ ice cream person. However, the toppings at Tutti Frutti are amazing. They have everything you could ever want. EVERYTHING. So I did not object.


My dad asked me "So, are you gonna have any yogurt with all those toppings?" No, father, no I am not. I did have a little bit of cheesecake and cookies and cream yogurt. But I was there for the unhealthy candy things, mostly. They had a soy bean flavor which sounded cool but I was not feeling too adventurous. Also, this happened...


IT IS AN ALIEN. THERE HAS BEEN A KIWI ALIEN INVASION IN TUTTI FRUTTI HAWAII. GUYS, PHONE THE PRIEST BECAUSE THIS IS A MIRACLE OF THE GODS.

But anyways, it was good. The owner was friendly and it was clean and not crowded. I would definitely recommend it to anyone on Oahu.

So, have a great remainder of the weekend (not that it matters because EVERYONE IS ON BREAK AND I AM NOT UGHHHHH) and I will see you all tomorrow with another edition of Music Monday!

Until next time,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment