As the title says, I was tired. And my solution to not looking tired is to make my makeup so dark that it looks like I am purposely trying to seem tired. It works, I'm telling ya'll. I did my friend Kelci's makeup for sophomore banquet and did these eye shenanigans on her and she looked so pretty. So essentially, you can dress it up or down. Depends on your outfit (I just wore a navy blue cotton high low dress and red sweater with my hair tied up. Not fancy at all.) Now for the products I used...
- Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation
- Neutrogena 3-in-1 undereye concealer
- Maybelline Stay Matte finishing powder
- Coastal Scents 88 matte palette (for eyeshadow and brows)
- Sephora Limited Edition Eye Palette
- Almay Bright Eyes liner
- Covergirl Lashblast Fusion mascara
- Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara
- COSTCO HAS THE BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES!!! AND THEY'RE CHEAPER THAN DIRT.
But Alissa, HOW DO I DO WHAT YOU DID?!?! Well, ladies and gentledudes, I will be doing a makeup tutorial on how you can achieve this look upon the morrow. So stay tuned for that. I hope you guys weren't getting too excited about learning this today. Patience is a virtue. Har har har.
Oh and did y'all notice that I dyed my hair black?! It was starting to turn green so I aborted that mission and had Tess dye it black for me. I love it. And I love her for putting up with me whenever I ask her to dye my hair ;)
Anyways, have a relaxing Wednesday!
Until next time,