homeabout meshopdaily readsfaqcontact

Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favorites #4

I can't really believe that this is the fourth edition of Friday Favorites I have done. It's strange to think that this means I have been blogging for a little over 4 weeks now. 4 weeks is enough time to partake in an activity that takes 4 weeks to do. Approximately. Now, let us begin this momentous (that is probably an over exaggeration) Friday Favorites.

via
It is in true Alissa style that I completely disregard the seasons and search for pretty gray/black tones of nail polish in the summer. Sue me. This ombre set from Sephora is beckoning to me.

via & via
Since we're on the topic of nails, may I just say that The Beauty Department has some of the cutest nail polish ideas. Click through for a neat trick that will create a sort of robins egg effect on your nails as well as how to make your own *cheap* glitter polish!
via
I must acquire another set of crochet needles because this DIY on how to make your very own knit bow ring is totally nifty. And perfect for summer!

via
This article has me itching for another thrifting adventure very soon. It teaches some great tips for all you new thrifters and even some tips that I found pretty useful!

via
This place setting is classy & quirky. I can dig it.

via
Kitschy Digitals just launched this past week and it is probably one of the cutest websites I have ever seen. They have downloadable patterns, fonts, and web design elements. Even some freebies. Alissa likey free things.
via
I must buy these earrings. And pretty much everything else in Craft to the Radio's store. WHY MUST THE INTERNET TORMENT ME SO.

via
This must be what heaven looks like. Homemade graham crackers and chocolate dipped marshmallows. Next level smores SMART.

via
Rookie Mag also did a hilarious how-to guide on texting your crush. Check it out.

via
Now if that Rookie Mag article gets you a boyfriend or girlfriend, try this cute idea with your significant other. A date night in a jar! All you need is popsicle sticks and a jar. And an imagination. You can even turn it into a best friend date jar, YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN OR WOMAN ON YOUR ARM. YOU GOT UR FRIENDS GURLZ.

But anyways, I think maybe I should start making these Friday Favorites a little more organized. They jump all over the place. Nails! Thrifting! Food! EVERYTHING I LOVE. Now all I need to include in these posts are more potatoes and I am SET.

Have a relaxing Friday! I know I am. With no summer school and what nots. I will see you all soon!

Until next time,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment