homeabout meshopdaily readsfaqcontact

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It Is My Birthday Today

It's official, guys. I am 16. I am one year older than 15. Two years older than 14. 15 years older than 1. I am  16.

I was going to make a combined outfit/ birthday post to make up for my sucky planning yesterday. But me being me, I decided to wear a t-shirt and jeans today. While it is a nice owl t-shirt that is my absolute favorite, I figured it would be even more neat if I did one with the things I got for my birthday! So that will be happening eventually. I promise this time. I really do.

For now though, I am going to go smell some pretty lotion my friend Nikki got for me and put on some REALLY AWESOME lipstick my friend Tess got for me. Holla to you gurls, luv ya.

Until next time,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment