homeabout meshopdaily readsfaqcontact

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOTD: Stare Into the Sun

Okay one of my eyes was closed because I was literally STARING INTO THE SUN.

--- Outfit Details ---
Dress: Thrifted
Tank top: Hurley
Shoes: Thrifted

Hi guys! Here are a couple of quick iPhone photos of my outfit from today. It's been getting crazy hot in Hawaii lately and it had me wishing I had more maxi skirts. It's like the coverage of jeans (so I don't have to shave my legs) with the comfort of a skirt. This happens to be my sisters dress so if you are reading this Caitlin hey I borrowed your dress today love you :3

I edited these photos using a cool iPhone app called VSCO cam. It's only 99 cents and boy is it AMAZING. It's more customizable than instagram and I don't have to share anything publicly if I don't want to (which means I can take countless pictures of myself and nobody will call me conceited!!!) This is starting to sound like a paid advertisement but I swear it's not, it's just a really cool app.

Anyways, school is going well and life is going well and things in general are going well. I will talk at you all soon!

Until next time,
A



No comments:

Post a Comment