homeabout meshopdaily readsfaqcontact

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OOTD: Mosquito Militia


--- Outfit Details ---
Blouse: eBay (gift from my seeester)
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Amazon (100000 years ago...)

So, friends, I am currently sitting here writing this post as I scratch the skin off of my legs. Why? Because it rained today, friends. It rained and the standing water is a great nesting ground for mosquito larvae to fester. And fester, they did. They festered up my legs, my arms, my face, my SCALP. I was only out back for 10 minutes taking these photos and now I am covered in bites. This does not make for a happy Alissa, let me tell you.

Anyways, I love this shirt. My sister ordered it for me off of eBay because she is the best. It was only $15ish, shipping included! Sadly, it's pretty poorly made and I don't expect it to last very long but I will love it while I can. I love slouchy sheer tops. They are ridiculously comfortable and provide enough coverage to where I don't feel the need to wear a cardigan but are still very light and airy. I do not like to show my shoulder area, it's strange and I don't like it. BUT SHEER TOPS MAN, THEY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

But now, I am off to study and do homework and be a good student. It's what I do.

Until next time,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment