homeabout meshopdaily readsfaqcontact

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

OOTD: Meet My Dog, Booby


--- Outfit Details ---
Dress: Borrowed from my mother!
Belt: Forever21
Shoes: Ross

My dogs name is not literally Booby. His name is Buster. But we call him Booby as well as Bubby, Bobo, Bubby, Buddy, Tard, and occasionally Buster. Oh and my sister calls him Kitty. I don't know where that came from. I had to take him for a walk and I figured I would take some outfit pictures while I'm outside. MULTI-TASKING: I AM GOOD AT IT.

In other news, I would just like to say that I wear my moms clothes more than my mom wears her clothes. This dress is so perfect. I love the tones of blues and greens and how they're sort of grayish instead of primary and bright. I like the neckline because I don't have to constantly be pulling up the dress and adjusting it all the time. The length is so perfect and it just fits so nice. I would like to hunt for pattern of some sort that matches this dress exactly because I want it in millions of prints and colors.

Anyways, I hope you're all having a fantastic week. It's almost Friday!

Until next time,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment