Italian Cream Soda: Adapted from Butter, with a side of Bread
Makes one serving
- 1 cup club soda
- 4 tbsp. strawberry flavoring syrup
- 2 tbsp. vanilla flavoring syrup
- 1 tbsp. half & half
- Ice cubes (if you feel so inclined)
Let's get cookin' good lookin'...
1. Pour 1 cup of club soda into a cup
2. Add your flavored syrups (my favorite combination is strawberry & vanilla)
4. Right before serving, add in ice cubes and half & half (the half & half creates a really cool marbling effect!)
5. Voila! Delicious Italian cream soda.
This soda is a close second to my all time favorite carbonated beverage, Dr. Pepper. And that's saying a lot if you knew how much I drink Dr. Pepper. In short, this drink is awesome. Pure strawberry & vanilla awesome.
Until next time,